- n.王冠,花冠,頂 vt.加冕,頂上有,表彰,使圓滿完成
- The Queen was crowned with much ceremony.
- The Queen was crowned with all solemnity/with all the proper solemnities.
- She refused the crown, ie refused to become queen.
- Her crowning glory is her hair.
- Defects in design cannot be put right during production.
- A major has a crown on the shoulder of his uniform.
- The queen was crowned with proper ceremony.
- The barren hills are crowned with fruit trees.
- The 50p coin has a crowned lion on its reverse.
- Many a crown of wisdom is but the golden chamber-pot of success, worn with pompous dignity.
- A coin stamped with a crown or crowned head on one side.
- A cloth band or scarf wrapped around the crown of a hat or sun helmet.
- They have sworn (an oath of) allegiance to the crown.
- The crown of St Wenceslas was in prague cathedral.
- Success in the peace talks has crowned this government's period in power.