- 你把整塊餡餅都給吃了, 你這貪吃鬼!
- You've eaten the whole pie, you glutton!
- There's no necessity (for you) to write to your mother every single day.
- The retired worker usually waters his garden every day except on rainy days.
- Rome was not build in a day.
- "The hotel charges$150 a day, exclusive of meals."
- 這家旅館是一個名叫桃莉絲的小組經營的。但是，好像今天她出門到布列斯特去了。 "大王外出，小鬼跳粱。" 媽媽說道。
- "The hotel is run by a Miss Doris. But it seems she's away in Brest for the day." "When the cat's away." Ma said.
- July14 was declared their National Day.
- The period of exercise was geared down to ten minutes a day for men over 60.
- The day has eyes, the night has ears.
- Every dog has its day.
- Go away! I've had a foul day at work.'
- I said: "Only the other day the Russians put out that they have discovered huge new diamond fields somewhere inside the Arctic Circle."
- 告訴你的朋友們你一天吃不了三大餐。 "我可不想使他們不高興，最好還是入鄉隨俗-何?/em>鮒揮幸恢艿氖奔洹?
- "Just tell your friends you can't eat three enormous meals a day." "I wouldn't like to offend them. When in Rome, better do as the Romans do-especially as it's only for a week."
- Inverness has at best seven hours of daylight in december less than a full working day and 19 hours of light in summer.
- Colville calls this is an almost unimaginable situation for children and other civilians to have to live through for even one day let alone months on end.