- n.擊敗,戰勝,失敗 vt.擊敗,戰勝,使失敗,挫折 v.擊敗
- This law becomes operative on 12 May.
- Their defeat caused little surprise, ie was expected.
- His defeat ended American domination of the sport.
- He defeated his old adversary.
- 他眼看著他們行將失敗, 快樂得直搓手。
- He rubbed his hands with glee at the prospect of their defeat.
- He has been soundly defeated at chess.
- 你因不太努力, 所以達不到自己的目的。
- By not working hard enough you defeat your own purpose.
- 他預料政府要受挫, 你認為這話靠得住嗎?
- Do you take seriously his prediction of a government defeat?
- They're still smarting from their defeat in the final.
- The Florida Supreme Court and a state court judge dealt Al Gore's lawyers a double defeat Friday in their bi
- The Confederacy was defeated by the northern states.
- I tried to comfort him after he was defeated by his opponent.
- He is unwilling to acknowledge defeat.
- He felt sore about the defeat.
- Because of his irresolute character, we were defeated at last.