- He wants to know if they're diseased.
- This reaction may be set off by the chemoreceptor trigger zone stimulated by many toxins and drugs to rid the body of them or by stimuli from various parts of the body that may be stressed or diseased.
- And in the evening at sundown they took to him all who were diseased and those who had evil spirits.
- Struck off the diseased branch with a machete.
- The diseased course clinical diagnoses and treatment as well as anatomic pathological changes of an infrequent case of esophageal obstruction in a rescued wild giant panda is reported on this paper.
- The distribution patterns of diseased plants seriousness in overwintering period and flowering stage were of aggregation distribution.
- A diseased society mentality imagination
- Methods6patients with thoraco lumbar vertebra low toxicity infection were diagnozed by either nyxis to the diseased vertebra leading by ct or frozen section in operation then early operation was performed to clear away the focus and decompress.
- Those earps and their skinny diseased friend...
- He has a diseased body but a sane mind.
- The inoculation on unwounded bark surface caused no symptom but new sprouts all became diseased after unwounded inoculation.
- With inferior phototaxis weak vitality and failure in gathering diseased larvae will soon sink and then die.
- In the ultrathin sections of diseased wheat and maize 66nm virus particles were observed either in tubules or scattered in the cytoplasm especially in the viroplasm where they were found side by side with empty subviral partioles.
- Nor is this surprising: a branch may be diseased and all the rest healthy but unsoundness at the root diffuses unhealthiness through the whole tree.
- The cow has a diseased udder.