- A form of opaque or dark-colored diamond used for drills.
- You should finish your English grammar drills in the class.
- Prices have also been driven higher by new mines taking longer than expected to develop because both skilled workers and specialist equipment such as drills have been in short supply.
- For the two scientists "all this" had included hiking down trail-less slopes of loose rock and soil past sharp charred stumps of manzanita and oak hauling gauges and sensors solar-powered communications equipment a surveying device with a tripod and assorted mounting poles clamps cables drills and batteries as well as cement and other supplies.
- Illegal water drills can be seen across syria and iraq and underground water tables are dropping at a rate that is "really frightening" said mr. de schutter the united nations expert.
- The warship on river side is bristly zhou yu drills here bluejacket
- Provides the unique skill like pubic region for you to pull the automobile the electric drill drills the nostril the tongue power cut ventilator and so on other style wedding celebration splendid out of the ordinary!
- A group of drills put together to form a complete practice.
- Edith exit drills in the home.
- Caller said they were drills.
- The constant din of drills at the building site.
- The jiangsu decoration industry limited company has the abundant technical force and the advanced mechanical device has each kind of professionals200 has the large-scale plate cutter the booklet bender the completely automatic pipe bending machine the lathe the punch press drills washes the bed the injection molding machine rolls models machine as well as encapsulates the assembly line the static electricity spurts the creep water line the rubber brick assembly line.
- That means daily close order drills.that means troop reviews...
- If you scream during these drills
- The use of man-like dummies is essential! Heavy-bags can be used but to reap full benefit from these drills man-like training dummies are the best!