單字each and every的中文意思與發音
each and every
單字each and every的中英文例句與用法
- Article3an agency representing an organization of employers or workers shall not conclude a collective agreement in the organization's name unless it is entitled to do so under a provision of the constitution of the organization or a decision of a general meeting of its members or a general meeting of members'representatives or under a special authorization in writing from each and every member of the organization.
- The chinese government will honor each and every commitment it has made in beijing's candidature file and will do whatever it can to assist beijing to fulfill its promises.
- A versatile instrumentalist who is adept at playing the organ the big drum and the violin etc he hopes buddhist music can strike a chord in each and everyone's hearts.
- Each daughter cell must receive an exact copy of each and every chromosome.
- The nation-building and development of each and every country requires a peaceful and stable international and domestic environment.
提交更多each and every的相關例句