- They'll be slapping each other on the back
- They had a warm debate and the two gave each other tit for tat.
- They routinely visit each other's houses where they amuse themselves playing the pianoforte playing cards or dancing.
- They last sit and chat to each other or nod off.
- They say that the top teams in each group play off seven games against each other.
- They are vying with each other for the leadership.
- He tried to play off two of his colleagues against each other.
- In the course of a few moments he had experienced almost simultaneously almost intermingled with each other all possible emotions.
- Everything on earth wants to subsist and should respect each other.
- The aerodynamic measures at the front and rear were matched to each other in order to guarantee optimally balanced front and rear axles.
- To achieve the supernormal development of the enterprise 21st century publishing house established the second publishing center in beijing and set up a book editorial department in shanghai thus forming the new publication layout of south and north supporting each other in coordination and the three places interacting with each other.
- Polysemy is realized on the basis of image schema by the means of metaphor and metonymy and it expands from the basic meaning to the extended meanings with those extended meanings having close relations with each other.
- A software flag by which processors in a multiprocessing system interrupt each other.
- Cells in the central nerous system tend to communicate with each other ia a wae of electrical signals that trael along neurons.
- The housing design must break the close pattern first the dynamic characteristic of social life demands that the residential environment formation must be an open system so that the residential formation and social life can suit for each other secondly the construction of residential environmental pattern is the outcome of a multi-level and multi-channel strategy which requires an open housing design process involving common participation of multi-class and multi-role.