- An early writer on romanticism.
- One study showed that as early as nursery school
- It was a handful of ngos with their roots in hu manitarian and human rights work which began to come to-gether in late1991and early1992 in an organized effort to ban antipersonnel landmines.in october of1992 handicap international human rights watch medico international mines advisory group physicians for human rights and viet nam veterans of america foundation came together to issue a joint call to ban antipersonnel landmines.
- An early form of slide projector.
- Compared with the early period when the individual income tax started to levy people's basic living expenses of different level have all increased in several-fold.
- Unlike the earlier aircraft and balloon observations this energetic radiation seemed to be produced by the lightning itself and not by the large-scale electric fields inside the thundercloud.
- Unlike the early stereo film-based recordings modern techniques are heavily dependent on digital processing which corrects for camera-projection inaccuracies resulting in significantly enhanced stereo display.
- Lilac of northern china having ovate leaves and profuse early summer rose-lilac flowers.
- K-ar dating of the cenozoic volcanics from east china and their petrochemistry indi-cate that early tertiary volcanism is represented mainly by the eruptions of tholeiitic and calc-alkaline magmas.
- From the1950s china began to popularize the bovine vaccine and in the early1960s smallpox an infectious disease seriously endangering children's health was eliminated.
- Church of christ in china was a nationwide united church organization being composed of15christian sects in the chinese church among them the guangdong synod was a church that was most early established and was most influential.
- The early chinese culture has already declared itself highly oneness and complete independence.
- Midstream rule changes.there were dramatic discoveries in superfund's early years valleys filled with chemical drums unfenced dump sites littered with explosives fissures where toxins oozed out of the earth.
- North american cat of the miocene and pliocene; much earlier and less specialized than members of the genus smiledon.
- Volatiles from two gymnosperm fossils: miocene leaves of metasequoia glyptostroboides and early cretaceous seed cone of pityostrobus spp.