- To appeal to or entreat earnestly.
- The act of earnestly supporting or encouraging.
- I earnestly pressed his coming to us.
- We must earnestly put these teachings of comrade mao zedong into practice.
- Please earnestly implement the above-mentioned notice.
- Some people worry the distance does not call to drift some peoplemiss the day does not call lonely some person of nice years cannotlose do not let the fate brush past do not let the fond dream turnthe froth want to like having earnestly to grasp!
- And resolv'd to defend my self to the last gasp not forgetting seriously to commend my self to the divine protection and earnestly to pray to god to deliver me out of the hands of the barbarians;
- Works earnestly likes studying diligently.
- 9so Then my brothers desire earnestly the prophesying and do not forbid the speaking in tongues.
- Ah hsiung said earnestly "I want a popsicle."
- Plead or ask for earnestly.
- He earnestly asked to join the pla.
- I seek the marital relations hoped I future the husband deeply loves the life will have the appeal the attachment to family very seriously will be single-minded earnestly to the sentiment the responsible person.
- Proteus now looking earnestly upon her plainly perceived that the page was no other than julia.
- As zweig remarked as he commented on strauss "for the art solipsism he had always earnestly and persistently believed in any regime is the same."