- The army was called in to help separate the warring factions.
- Kang yu-wei and liang chi-chao fled abroad and formed the protect-the-emperor party which became a reactionary political faction in opposition to the bourgeois and petty bourgeois revolutionaries represented by sun yat-sen.
- A growing rift between the two factions
- The party divided into warring factions.
- The troika of european union foreign ministers has so far failed to persuade the warring factions to accept a ceasefire.
- Soaring above the petty distinctions of faction his voice was raised whether in office or opposition for those measures which were at once just and lenient.
- His words reflect his dis satis faction with his present job.
- The labour party he said had disintegrated into warring factions.
- She gets a lot of satis faction from her job.
- We must build a centralized unified party and make a clean sweep of all unprincipled factional struggles.
- In order to achieve stability and unity we must eliminate factionalism and enhance party spirit.
- Some party members don't act in accordance with party spirit but persist in factionalism.
- Organized opposition to authority; a conflict in which one faction tries to wrest control from another.
- What is needed here is unanimity and co-operation not the setting up of any "opposition faction" or the pursuit of any "middle road".
- The political party split up into many factions.