- n.休耕地 adj.[農]休耕的,未孕的,潛伏發,不活躍的 vt.使(土地)休閒,休整,潛伏(指潛在的特徵等)
- The farmer decided to leave the land fallow for a year.
- The mansion of beijing border zone male person of life is that capital special field male person imp-roves the looks with healthy opsonize lying fallow lieu the centre the male person cosmetology the beautiful body as capital special field are nursed border zone service providing male scholar with star level international great reputation special field protects the skin product new body-contour-ing high cosmetology equipment.
- A new survey published by the british deer society shows that the six species of deer have now spread across almost the entire coutry with muntjact roe and fallow deer being particularly widespread.
- Outside sticking develop a school of one's own of face of indoor other place curtilage except the shop still decorate in unifinication of kitchen wall floor tile outshine the rest in the design build be far from lampblack to lie fallow relaxation living room.
- A bare fallow can be used with a herbicide such as glyphosate or amitrole.
- Furthermore his mind was fallow.
- The field was lying fallow.
- Farmers have been told they cannot be eligible for government support unless they leave a certain amount of land fallow.
- In the southern areas most of the rain falls in the april to october period which approximates to the growing season although in some southern areas moisture is also stored through fallowing.
- Effect of long-term fallow and cultivation on soil fertility in rice-based cropping system.
- He is always fallowing after truth.
- Mainly use organic fertilizer.planting is combined with fallowing.
- In the northern wheat growing areas most of the water used by the wheat crop falls before the growing season and the crop is grown mainly on stored moisture from fallowing.
- In the fallowing two years he experienced20similar episodes of paralysis of the left arm each attack being precipitated by a prolonged paroxysm of coughing.
- The land lay fallow for a year.