- He was flogged into confessing.
- He received a good flogging.
- She flogged her guitar to another student.
- I'm not your master of flogging madwomen.
- The suspect was flogged into confession.
- Jesus told peter to feed his sheep not to flog them.
- A whip with a lash of leather thongs twisted with wire; used for flogging prisoners.
- A strip of leather used in flogging.
- Some faced jeers and flogging while still others were chained and put in prison.
- A public flogging of thirty-nine lashes across his bare back.
- How cruel was the man to flog his own son to death!
- Criminals used to be flogged as a punishment.
- Then pilate took jesus and had him flogged.
- The times you shamed and flogged me as your stable boy?
- Violently urging on by whipping or flogging.