單字for the time being的中文意思與發音
for the time being
單字for the time being的中英文例句與用法
- We could undertake the work for the time being.
- It was thought best to drop the idea for the time being.
- I'd hold on to that house for the time being; house prices are rising sharply at the moment.
- My temper rose with every word she spoke but I wanted to avoid any kind of show-down for the time being.
- I got stuck with that jigsaw puzzle so I've laid it aside for the time being.
- So the village school stays open, for the time being at least, and long live our present incumbent.
- "The economy is likely to continue worsening for the time being" the cabinet office said.
- The green car incentives are available only to "financially viable" companies making gm and chrysler ineligible for the time being.
- The procurator for the time being in the colony of hong kong of the salesian society shall be a corporation sole hereinafter called the corporation and shall have the name of "the procurator in hong kong of the salesian society" and in that name shall have perpetual succession and shall and may sue and be sued in all courts in the colony and shall and may have and use a common seal.
- The president the vice presidents the chief commissioner the deputy chief commissioners the assistant chief commissioners the honorary secretary and the honorary treasurer for the time being shall be a body corporate and shall have the name of the hong kong girl guides association and in that name shall have perpetual succession and may sue and be sued in all courts and may have and use a common seal.
- Article29in respect of minors who wander about and go begging or those who flee from their homes the civil affairs departments or other departments concerned shall take the responsibility to send them back to their parents or other guardians; with regard to those whose parents or guardians cannot be ascertained for the time being the welfare organizations for children established by the civil affairs departments shall accept and take care of them.
- "Notwithstanding any rule of law conferring immunity or privilege in respect of the official acts and documents of consular officers a consular officer shall not be entitled to any immunity or privilege in respect of any act done by virtue of powers conferred on him by or under section3or in respect of any document for the time being in his possession relating thereto."
- "A judgment debt shall carry interest at the rate fixed by the chief justice by notice published in the gazette on the aggregate amount thereof or on such part thereof as for the time being remains unsatisfied from the date of the judgment until satisfaction."
- The procurator for the time being in the colony of the english assistancy of the jesuit order shall be a corporation sole hereinafter called the corporation and shall have the name of "the procurator in hong kong of the english assistancy of the jesuit order" and in that name shall have perpetual succession and shall and may sue and be sued in all courts in the colony and shall and may have and use a common seal.
- The jurisdiction vested in the court by this ordinance shall so far as regards procedure practice and powers of the court be exercised in the manner provided by this ordinance; and where no special provision is contained in this ordinance with reference thereto any such jurisdiction shall be exercised in accordance with the practice procedure and powers for the time being in force in the high court of justice in england with reference to matrimonial proceedings.
提交更多for the time being的相關例句