- v.猛刺 n.刺戳
- He's a figment a cipher jabberwocky.
- He gave me a jab with his finger.
- She jabbed him with her elbow.
- I guess he wanted me to listen instead of jabber away at the mouth.
- A pious discourse delivered by the reverend jabes branderham in the chapel of gimmerden sough. '
- Did you just jab me with your peg leg?
- All mimsy were the borogoves and the mome raths outgrabe. "Beware the jabberwock my son!
- He jabbed his fork into the potato.
- She jabs him with her stinger and he goes as limp as a boned fish.