- He is standing on the front lawn idly tossing a jack-knife into the air and trying to make it stick in the ground.
- His stump of a tail shut down as close as his owner ever shut the short stubbed blade of his jack-knife.
- Through the practical field investigation a good plan for solving the problems of the main halls can be designed using building integrally jack-up technique that can reinforce the main halls and jack-up them in-situ without destroying their former structures.
- My dad is a jack-of-all-trades and he has had many different jobs.
- Can we make the jack-o-lantern now?
- Cinderella skeleton located what the witch required: a jack-o '-lantern: fiery-eyed; six rats a trap held locked inside; two bats asleep in wings wrapped tight; a cat as black as moonless night-exactly as the witch desired.
- Early spring-flowering plant of eastern north america resembling the related jack-in-the-pulpit but having digitate leaves slender greenish yellow spathe and elongated spadix.
- The coupling effects of interaction between ice and platform structure are computed by taking a jack-up platform as an example which will provide referential basis for the safety assessment of ice-induced vibration of jack-up platform.
- So as to launch the diver easily into the jack-knife
- John carved a jack-o '-lantern from a big pumpkin on halloween.
- In this paper ansys software is used to formulate the finite element model of interaction between platform and ice the ice-induced vibration model of jack-up platform is then constructed and the dynamic responses of jack-up platform are computed based on2ice force models.
- Here comes" jack-o-lantern".
- I'm better now--but I'm a deal too flustered to tell you--all I know is something comes at me like a jack-in-the-box and up I goes like a sky-rocket! '
- All I know is something comes at me like a jack-in-the-box and up I go like a sky-rocket!
- Now came another moderate hand and again he tried to open the jack-pot on it.