- 他做的事完全合法, 警方不能碰他。
- What he did was perfectly legal the police can't touch (ie arrest) him for it.
- What's all the to-do about?
- They have a prior claim to the property, ie one which invalidates any other claim(s), eg because based on an earlier legal agreement.
- He threatened legal action.
- They were bound by legal ties.
- He sat there pontificating about the legal system although it was clear that he knew very little about it.
- He is the only legal heir of the rich man.
- A child is considered legally incapable of committ a crime.
- One who has legal title to something; an owner.
- They were involved in a long legal wrangle over payment.
- A person legally appointed by another to act as his or her agent in the transaction of business, speci
- He was threatening legal action but he soon backed down when he got that letter from my solicitor.
- But legal experts are still in the dark as to how the many vague points in the rules will be interpreted.
- It is a peculiarity of class action law in the us though that private legal action can achieve a result that has eluded congress: since google and the new books registry would be free to sell works whose owners did not actively opt out of the court-approved settlement they would assume a right not available to anyone else.
- "A"master policy"was a policy that provided blanket coverage for the same legal person's property and liabilities located in different places. A master policy could only be issued by the business department of an insurer's head office or that of its authorized province-level branch offices.other branches were not allowed to issue master policies."