- A hydrated sodium borate nabo10ho an ore of boron that is used as a cleaning compound.
- They proclaimed a fast and set naboth at the head of the people.
- They proclaimed a fast and set naboth on high among the people.
- As soon as he nabs that rustler...
- A video helped police nab the suspect.
- They met him at the plot of ground that had belonged to naboth the jezreelite.
- The nabob's friends... had stood all this while as mute as fishes.
- Vladimir nabokov's strong opinions on literature were closely related to his experience in exile.
- Then we nab the sub and the whole lot.