- I'm feeling really dopey this morning.
- 今天晚上我可真要放縱一下自己, 喝他一瓶香檳。
- I'm really going to indulge myself tonight with a bottle of champagne.
- It's been really glorious today, ie warm and sunny.
- 他已經辭職了, 我知道這是真事。
- I know it for a fact, ie I know that it is really true.
- He has never really been the sociable type.
- He doesn't feel really fulfilled in his present job.
- 他實在討厭買東西, 但還是硬著頭皮去了
- He really hates shopping but he goes anyway, and takes his medicine like a man.
- He was never really accepted by his classmates.
- 他以前倒也幹過傻事, 但這次實在太離譜了（做了最愚蠢的事）
- He's done stupid things before, but this really takes the biscuit, ie is the most stupid thing.
- He only said it in fun he didn't really mean it.
- 他外表粗魯, 心地卻十分善良。
- Beneath his gruff exterior he's really very kind-hearted.
- Their team really whipped ours at volleyball.
- That's really lovely, that is!' he said with heavy irony.
- Not really. I am not very fond of the cinema.
- I'm really goi