- n.儲備(物),儲藏量,預備隊 vt.儲備,保存,保留,預定,預約
- Your refusal puts me in an awkward predicament.
- He still reserved his opinion on some points.
- A few drinks broke through his reserve.
- He spoke without reserve (ie freely) of his time in prison.
- The amount of funds reserved to meet liabilities.
- A reserved area of storage for accumulating certain data.
- The commander brought up his reserve troops.
- Each side committed its reserves and a pitched battle followed.
- Indent on reserves to cover the deficit
- Bank profitability has suffered as the authorities engage in massive sterilisation to prevent increases in international reserves from spilling over into an undesirably rapid increase in bank lending.
- Mr geithner has intelligent things to say about how the treasury and the federal reserve could have done a better job of letting lehman brothers go down gracefully and saving american international group without having to stick to bonus contracts.
- The idea of establishing a new "super-sovereign reserve currency" based on a basket of currencies and commodities is an old one originally pushed by john maynard keynes the economist after the second world war.
- State-owned cnooc will become a 10 per cent equity investor in one of the two liquefaction plants forming the first phase of the development. It will also take 5 per cent of the related coal-seam gas ( csg) reserves
- When it exhausted its reserves doing that it was forced to devalue generating substantial profits for those who had borrowed bhat and sold it for dollars.
- His analysis of capitalism describing how an "industrial reserve army" holds down wages and boosts profits and capital accumulation would have noted that nowhere is the pool of unemployed but employable workers greater than in this nominally communist yet voraciously capitalist state.