- Miller was riding the bench in saturday's game.
- Many people also like riding horses.
- The actor always opens an imaginary door and takes a high step to indicate that he is entering a room.if an actor carries a riding crop he is on horseback.
- Yankee doodle came to town riding on a pony.
- A woman riding a wild horse?
- Children squeeze snugly between father at the handlebars of a motorcycle and mother riding side-saddle at the back.
- Full day tour proa and chiang mai area and see several major hilltribes. Afterthat enjoy elephant riding and bamboo rafting.
- Lambasting a horse thief with a riding crop;
- In north tibet's pasture areas the scene of streams of motor vehicles riding on highways that radiate into all directions has replaced that of caravans of yaks loaded with grain to trade for salt.
- It also reduces the effects of rebound when riding kerbs and pitch sensitivity.
- It's just another weekend of sheep riding for pint-sized cowboys in greeley colorado.
- The field was used by horses from the riding school that is attached to the farm.
- Then while I was walking alone on the pavement a middle-aged man riding a pedicab came by and asked if he could take me to town.
- The wood was a remnant of the great forest where robin hood hunted and this riding was an old old thoroughfare coming across country.but now of course it was only a riding through the private wood.the road from mansfield swerved round to the north.
- At noon we arrive at rosalito you can enjoy a pina colada in the outdoor sunshine after relaxing horse back riding or a stroll on the beach.