- 你可得學乖點, 不要輕信推銷員的那套話
- You have to learn to resist the sales patter.
- You're responsible to whoever is in charge of sales.
- 我們在鄰接的房間 工作。
- We work in adjacent rooms.
- This year's sales figures are veryencouraging.
- This year's sales figures go beyond all our expectations, ie are much better than we thought they would be.
- Hehas an excellent track record (ie has been very successful) as a salesman.
- He overrated his abilities as a salesman.
- 他是個很好的推銷員, 可是他那隨便的態度容易使人產生反感。
- He's a good salesman, but his offhand manner does tend to put people off.
- 倘若銷售情況得不到改善, 保不住要破產。
- Bankruptcy is a distinct possibility if sales don't improve.
- He is promoted from salesman to sale manager.
- He is formerly a salesman.
- He asked them to keep him posted about the sales of his book.
- He hasn't enough push to be a successful salesman.
- He must have hit the jackpot with the sales of his last gramophone record.
- He muttered something (to the salesgirl) (about losing his wallet).