- We scattered plates of food around the room before the party.
- The books were scattered pell-mell over the floor.
- Files were scattered (all) higgledy-piggledy about the office.
- Liberty is of more value than any gifts; and to receive gift is to lose it.
- I wish he would refrain from scattering his ash all over the carpet.
- The farmers were scattering seed on the fields.
- The sons of Confucius are scattered in many parts of China.
- She gathered up her scattered belongings and left.
- A gradient wind correction for surface pressure fields retrieved from scatterometer winds
- The others had scattered after the brush with the troops and the crowd that stuck together had come to the sullivan place to hide their robes in the chimney and to see how badly mr.wilkes was hurt.
- The game of "fox hunt" or "hare and hounds" imitates hunting with bits of scattered paper instead of a scent as the trail.
- The game of "fox hunt" imitates hunting with bits of scattered paper instead of a scent as the trail.
- His song of sadness also known as in difficulties uses the scattered clapper rhythm and also successfully adapts elements of western music and applies a skillful bowing technique.
- They are a foundation with electronic engineering undertake computer simulation to crystal and material construction at the same time the structure of scattering of harmonic to embattle
- "The over-abundance of this good essence having nowhere to go is transformed into sweet dew and gentle breezes and scattered throughout the four seas."