- 辦完房屋買賣契約手續後, 你就可以搬進去
- You may move into the house on completion.
- His hand was severed from his arm.
- His courage was severely tried by his ordeal.
- He's suffering from severe mental disorder.
- He sustained a severe blow on the head.
- Don't let these criminals off lightly, ie Punish them severely.
- Because it was his first offence (ie the first crime of which he'd been found guilty), the punishment wasn't too severe.
- Many beautiful fish are fast disappearing because of the severe pollution.
- In severe cold, your fingers can freeze onto metal handles, so be sure to cover your hands.
- His costly mistake resulted in severe loss.
- Don't be so severe to her---she couldn't help it.
- Dangerous driving should be severely punished.
- He used not to carry a severe hand over his subordinates.
- He received a severe blow on/to the head.
- His injuries are severe but he's expected to pull through.