- Your financial help is sorely needed.
- A mechanical model of the solar system.
- Seen only 10 years ago as a sunset industry about to be supplanted by clean-burning gas and renewable sources such as solar it has enjoyed a wide revival in support from energy companies politicians and even the public.
- Jim calculates a solar eclipse easily because he is an astronomer.
- ( Astronomy) the nebular hypothesis of the origin of the solar system.
- Renewable energy sources like biomass which involves making electricity from wood chips and geothermal which harnesses underground heat for power have also been slowed by the financial crisis but the effects have been more pronounced on once fastgrowing wind and solar.
- During a solar eclipse expedition to principe island near the west coast of africa led by the renowned british astronomer arthur eddington positions of stars around the darkened solar disk were observed.
- As an unexhausted clean energy the utility and development of solar energy is paid more attention by people.
- The chamaeleon dark cloud is one of the most active star formation sites near our solar system.
- In1919 sir arthur eddington tested this prediction during a solar eclipse by measuring starlight bending around the sun.
- Observation of circular polarization at3.2cm wavelength of the solar eclipse of september221968.
- The calculation and real time correction of the atmospheric refraction during the radio observation of the solar eclipse on1980feb.16
- Multi-frequency radio observations of the solar annular eclipse of september231987
- The relation between solar flare and.longitudinal current density on jan.141989
- In1995fuel-saving stoves methane solar wind and geothermal energy sources and small hydropower stations began to develop and were popularized in rural areas throughout the country.in this way annually80-million tons of standard coal equivalent can be saved and additionally produced.methane-generating pits for agricultural use were dug to benefit5.69million households and fuel-saving stoves were in use in170-million households.