- The captain ordered the soldiers to dress ranks.
- They expressed their sympathy for the returned soldiers from the battle.
- They were attacked by marauding soldiers.
- He decided to replace these soldiers with ones made of terracotta instead.
- Meanwhile the british fought psychological warfare against the argentine soldiers.
- To reach the farmhouse the soldiers had to break cover and run across a field.
- A kind of pike used by foot soldiers in the14th century.
- Replenish our strength with all the arms and most of the soldiers captured from the enemy.
- Every tenth person in the village was shot in reprisal for the deaths of the two soldiers.
- All I remember now is that the guards at the entrance were swiss soldiers in yellow uniforms.