- Your hand looks badly burnt.
- The soldiers took the prisoners away by force.
- The soldiers stormed the barricades erected by the rioting crowd.
- Two soldiers and one civilian were killed in the explosion.
- 在第一次世界大戰中, 人們認為士兵是盡可犧牲的。
- In the Great War soldiers were considered expendable.
- He spent two years as the prisoner of rebel soldiers in the mountains.
- His soldiers were arrayed along the river bank.
- Children were rent from their mothers' arms by the brutal soldiers.
- Two soldiers dismounted the gun from the base.
- They could not withstand the fierceness of attack of those soldiers.
- The soldiers were ordered to present arms.
- The soldiers were keeping close watch over the enemies.
- The soldiers were given their rations of food.
- The soldiers swore to pay their homage to the Queen.
- The soldiers swore allegiance to their motherland.