- n.姓 v.用姓稱呼
- Smith is a common English surname.
- What is your surname?
- Relating to or being the junior or younger of two pupils with the same surname.
- Gordon's surname is Flint-Johnson, which is a combination of the surnames of his father and his mother after she remarried.
- All the surnames in the list have been specially flagged so that the computer can print them out easily.
- 我親愛的米德爾頓先生， －吉伯特即便是對最要好的朋友也老愛用姓來稱呼－ "看在老天的份上，別一直做天下頭號大傻瓜了。你難道就沒發現這是有世以來最了不起的事情嗎？"
- "My dear Middleton, " - Gilbert affected the use of surnames even for his most intimate friends, - "don't, for heaven's sake, be the prize ass of all time. Ca
- From the state of communal marriage to the institution of antitheses marriage from matriarchal clan to paternal clan the relationship between surname and marriage had gone through foundamental development and it goes to ethical standard progressively.
- They marry in sacred a surname ba hanluo's cathedral.
- Western europeans and their cultural descendants put surnames last for display first for sorting.
- And as his surname was kong he was given the nickname kong yiji from kong yi ji the first three characters in the old-fashioned children's copy-book.
- One for western painting is surnamed lv who always dressed up in foreign-style with western-style clothes and polished leather shoes and combed his hair shiny and smooth.
- On the domain of41.66square kilometer only701lead to peng pu new residential quarter 702to gan quan railway station of sea of963new residential quarter upgrade; luo xian of the line of line of horse having song a surname treasure line austral the tiger boreal clear line peng song installs a line 533761etc can arrive at wu song treasure mountain fine calm and jiangsu too the circumjacent area such as the storehouse; still have area1line holds public transportation treasure
- His surname was cruncher and on the youthful occasion of his renouncing by proxy the works of darkness in the easterly parish church of houndsditch he had received the added appellation of jerry.
- Name and surname of master.
- There was a greek painter named euphorion who was surnamed the painter of the lips.