- n person who accepts an offer or takes a bet 收取者; 接受者; 同意打賭的人: There's still some cake left any takers? ie Does anyone want some? 還剩下些蛋糕--有人想吃嗎? * The bookies were offering odds of 3 to 1, but there were no takers. 賭馬經紀人提出3比1的賠率, 但無人下注
- Watch your corner takers: corners set to far post so left foot from right and vice versa.
- A census taker is a man who goes from house to house increasing the population.
- The census taker agreed to ask one question each time the farmer rode by on his tractor.
- L don't just mean him.any hostage taker.
- Fortune is a giver and a taker.
- The double flexible rapier consists of a giver and taker similar to the double rigid rapier.
- Document will be saved as a note taker note." 0
- Document will be saved as a note taker note.
- I'm not a professional note taker anymore.