- This year the capital mogadishu has seen its worst violence in16years as insurgents seek to topple a fragile interim government.
- Watching the continuous drizzle outside the window let me remember you remembers those cheerful life in the rain of the past there is not strolling in the rain again there is not the romance in the rain no longer the lonely sad person of the next one of umbrella sad that one loves; listening to the rain of patter outside the window the miss to you topples the mountains and overturn the seas is my all the time powerless sad and grief to the attachment in the past.
- The pile of books toppled down.
- The pile of books toppled over.
- Able to topple governments with a single broadcast.
- Individuals with lack of strength or muscle control may inadvertently topple a device while in use so that it injures them.
- They may also seek to water down any sanctions to ensure that restrictions on the north's trade do not topple the government an event china fears could set off an influx of refugees and a volatile political environment on its border.
- Likely to topple because of an uneven distribution of weight with the majority being at the top.
- To topple as from power or a high position; fall.
- A little vajra can topple mount sumeru. A little spark can burn down a forest. A little germ can shatter your body. A little repentance can repair grave transgressions.
- It could prevent from dust dirty as well as topple down.
- In view of the engineering practice that retaining wall in the front edge of landslide is only deformed but not destructed completely as a result of the slide of slope this paper presents a back calculation method of landslide shear strength index considering the residual resistance of retaining wall occurring topple translation and shear deformation.
- The severe climate change that may have helped topple the akkadians probably had its roots in the far-off north atlantic ocean.
- This action threatens to topple the government.
- The house action appeared to ring down the curtain on reagan's six-year program of arming rebels in their attempt to topple the ruling nicaraguan sandinistas.