單字up the river的中文意思與發音
up the river
單字up the river的中英文例句與用法
- The boat was going up the river.
- She went up the river.
- Chongming an island at the mouth of the yangtze river has felt the impact of environmental degradation more than many places as its population has doubled in 50 years and deforestation has silted up the river.
- We have banked up the river to prevent flooding.
- But washington was marching up the riverbank.
- The salmon fight their way back up the river to spawn.
- It drops much of its mud filling up the river-bed and forcing the water to overflow its banks and flood the countryside.
- The tide which had been running so fiercely up the river was sluggish as it turned.
- Sand has silted up the river delta.
- We moored further up the river.
提交更多up the river的相關例句