- President cao xumin and vice-president ni rulin attended the conference.
- Paragraph17.the board of directors at its first meeting after the regular annual general meeting of members shall appoint annually from its own members a chairman vice-chairman recording secretary and treasurer.the chairman and vice-chairman respectively shall also assume the offices of president and vice-president of the association.
- The members of the board felt that she was vice-presidential material.
- Where's the vice-president girl?
- The vice-president promised that there would be no attempt to impose a pax americana on the region.
- Zeng qinghong a vice-president and a key party power broker is expected to step down from the leadership group as are luo gan and wu guanzheng.
- He became vice-president of the council of europe.
- Gore was the obvious front-runner and in his absence both slots on the democratic ticket-for the presidential and vice-presidential candidates-will be open.
- The moment he became vice-president of the united states felt somewhat less portentous.
- Several names are already circulating in washington: michael chertoff the secretary of homeland security; larry thompson a senior vice-president at pepsico; ted olson a former solicitor-general; orrin hatch a senator.
- It's been revealed milan vice-president adriano galliani met with juve supremo giovanni cobolli gigli yesterday.
- Accompanied by vice-president lyndon johnson
- Ford became richard nixon's vice-president after spiro agnew was forced to leave the office to avoid corruption charges.
- This vice-presidential candidate was booed when he made an opening speech in a concert.
- The quality assurance vice-president is responsible to: