- n.[化] 黃酸鹽
- Some collectors such as sodium iso-propyl sodium amyl and sodium butyl xanthates ammonium-butyl aerofloat and sodium butyl xauthate+ ammonium-butyl aerofloat etc are also used to float pentlandite.
- Viscose manufacturing process involves the reaction of cellulose with sodium hydroxide to form an alkali cellulose.the alkali cellulose is then treated with carbon disulfide to form cellulose xanthate.
- Product description: containing the unique water-keeping components of jojoba oil and various plant essence such as natural camellia hydrogen castor oil xanthate gum and rosin it can moisture and nourish your skin deeply and resume its luster and elasticity.
- Kerosene and butyl xanthate were used as collectors in bulk flotation.
- The all process of developing liquid xanthate in jinduicheng molybdenum mining corporation is presented and it's industrial production and application is mainly described.
- The effects that isopropyl xanthogen ethyl formate is synthesized with isopropyl xanthate under differ conditions has been studied.
- The flotation properties of combination of new flotation reagent jt-235and isoamyl xanthate for the sulfide copper ore from wushan copper mine was investigated.
- A thick golden-brown viscous solution of cellulose xanthate used in the manufacture of rayon and cellophane.