- Wooden ploughs were the basic tools for agricultural production and yaks were employed for threshing.
- Therefore for a long time its economy was in a primitive and backward state.wooden plows were used for agricultural production and yaks were used for threshing.in some places the slash-and-burn method of farming was common.
- Wooden plows were used for agricultural production and yaks were used for threshing.in some places the slash-and-burn method of farming was common.
- A city of southeast washington on the columbia river near its confluence with the snake and yakima rivers.it grew during world war ii as a supply center for the nearby hanford atomic works. Population 20337.
- The effect of6grazing intensities on growth of yak and the secondary productivity of sward was studi-ed.
- The fairies have never seen this kind of yak skin boat before.
- They look forward to setting out early and go to simo island right away by yak skin boat.
- They will reach simo island by yak skin boat.
- I would like to have the special yak's steak dinner.
- I have never eaten yak meat before.
- There was a polymorphic site in the exon1of mstn in piedmontese cattle qinchuan cattle tianzhu white yak but the gene frequency was very low in qinchuan cattle tianzhu white yak.to verify the relationship between the genotypes of mstn and the phenotypes we should enlarge the sample size for further analysis.
- The dialect of sahaptin spoken by the yakima.
- In north tibet's pasture areas the scene of streams of motor vehicles riding on highways that radiate into all directions has replaced that of caravans of yaks loaded with grain to trade for salt.
- Of the yakima valley the mcson trio!
- Lts your fault for trusting a yakuza.